The Technological Park of Alava is located at the heart of a large logistic centre in Southern Europe.
It has good access to several major European transport routes and an excellent communications network by road and rail. There is an airport and seaport within a radius of 7 and 80 km respectively.
What is available to you within 10 minutes of the Technological Park?
- The CTV: one of the major transport centres in Southern Europe: with internal customs and the RENFE international rail Terminal.
- The quality of life in the City of Vitoria-Gasteiz is considered to be one of the highest in Spain.
- Foronda airport is the second largest cargo airport in Spain. It has 3500 m of runway.
- Access is provided to major industrial areas containing important international companies and a large number of auxiliary industries.
- The Ullibarri and Urrúnaga reservoirs are a wonderful natural setting for water sports, golf, etc. - a beautiful place for leisure pursuits.
And within 10 minutes?
- The City of Bilbao, a major international business centre.
- Cities of great interest such as San Sebastián and Pamplona.
- The cargo ports of Bilbao and Pasajes.
- International airport of Sondika.
- Eight Techonological Centres.
- Four Universities.