Lantek Expert Duct is a powerful software for calculating HVAC and DUCT figures. It is the result of over 30 years of experience and close collaboration with both manufacturers and users of sheet metal cutting and punching machines. This software system perfectly combines machine technology with the customer’s programming and management needs.
Lantek Expert Duct is designed in such a way that the user only has to follow the simple steps prompted by the system. Users simply have to select the figure to be developed, enter the required dimensions, and the figure will automatically be developed. Lantek Expert Duct includes a complete library of parametric figures, which also follow DIN and SMACNA regulations (square to round, cones, cylinders, boiler making figures, tube intersections, etc.), and covers most of the duct shapes available.
- Extended library of parametric parts and HVAC figures
- 2D design. Lantek Expert Duct integrates a 2D CAD module to design any part, as well as any geometric modification of the contours. The flat pattern can then be cut or punched in Lantek Expert which considers flanges, notches, and bend lines for marking.
- Warehouses management. All parts are stored in organized databases that are easily accessible.
- Intelligent import/export. This software connects to the principal CAD systems on the market: DXF, SWG, IGES, and more.
- Time and true cost calculation. Lantek Expert calculates the weight, the cutting perimeters, and the material costs.
- Easy to use. The user only needs to select the figure and enter the data for the system to automatically develop the part. For faster production, there is also a figures editor. This allows visualization in 3D to verify the final result.
- Integration of all options. Lantek Expert Duct is fully integrated in a single program with the other modules of the Lantek Expert family. So, any modification in the part will be achieved from the same program without affecting the nesting or the cutting sequence. Further, Lantek Expert Duct is fully integrated with the Integra Management Software System. Lantek Integra offers CAD/CAM/ERP solutions for manufacturing companies that belong to the sheet metal, beam section, and tubes processing sector. Additionally, Lantek Expert is designed to connect to an external ERP.
Lantek Expert Duct is a system which takes into account duct requirements.
The user can define the following options:
- Type of neutral axis (internal, external) with which to make calculations
- Type of joints used for the parts
- Number of sections
- Type of engraving (lines, notches, drilling, etc.) for cutting machines
- Seams and connections
Configure turning vanes
High definition HVAC and duct figures
Lantek Expert Duct adapts perfectly to the air conditioning and ventilation industry.
The user can define the following options in this regard.
- Baffle plates. These can be made by configuring the necessary parameters in order to generate the sheets or plates.
- Library of seams, connections, flanges, etc. The user can easily define these elements graphically.
Lantek Expert Duct generates listings such as:
- Listing scale 1:1 – in order to cut the part directly from the sheet
- Geometrical listing – for the development of essential points
- Design of important shapes, page by page
- Listing of all parts
- Listing of tags
- Listing of macros, insulators, etc.
The figures are using DIN standard 18.379 and SMACNA. Lantek guarantees the fulfillment of the European building and construction regulations. Lantek also generates documentation and information in line with these regulations.