Lantek has a wide service portfolio to offer to present and future partners developing and commercializing sheet metal, tube and beam machine-tools:
- Sales Support
- Customer visits
- Market research
- Commercial material (Presentations)
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Technical Support
- Installation, remote or at the premises of your customer, worldwide
- Upgrade, remote or at the premises of your customer, worldwide
- Help Desk, for your technicians or for your final customers
- Support in 18 languages in any time zone
- Competence center
- Sales training
- Technical training
- For your technicians
- For your distribution network
- For your final customers, remote or at customer premises, worldwide
- On demand solutions implementation
- Special configurations
- Unique scenarios
- Analysis and design for new machine features
- Systems integration
- Software at machine control
- Operation variables
- Packaging Lantek
- Trade fairs
- On-booth assistance (Commercial/Technical)
- Case studies
- Web (Reciprocal linkage / SEO / Direct promotion)
Sign Partnership Agreement
Being a Lantek partner means you acquire an extensive range of benefits. Among them:
- Get close support, both commercial and technical, from our competent team in your own language.
- Meet your installation deadlines and reduce your time to operation.
- Reduce your fixed costs and your cost of sales.
- Offer state-of-the-art software technology to your customers and prospects and get the level of the best in the industry.
- Secure the quality and performance of your installations.
- Be able to face complex and advanced projects thanks to Lantek software portfolio
- Ease your international expansion
- Improve your SEO